Hexagonal 3D Cubes, Volume 4
This is a pack of 3D animated, looping videos designed for projection mapping artists, live visual performers and VJs.
By building hexagonal shaped boards and projection mapping these animations onto them you can create stage designs, dj booths or art installations that are easy and cheap to create as well as being modular and scaleable.
16 Foreground Animations with Alpha Channels (Transparency)
- 16 Background Animations
- 2 Mapping reference images - designed to help simplify the mapping process - map one simple image first - playback videos and they will all be mapped correctly
- Every animation is exactly 15 seconds long /128 bpm
- Animation movements cycle in measures of 4 - adjust the overall playback rate in vj software to simultaneously synchronize all clips to 4/4 electronic music
- All animations have been designed based on the same formation of 10 hexagons
- Compatible with other packs of the hexagonal mapping series
- Different colour themes assessable by adjusting hue value in software
- Quicktime Video 1080P or 720P Square
Included in each version are 3 copies of each animation in the following formats:
QuickTime DXV (with alpha channel on the 16 foreground layers)
QuickTime DXV3 (with alpha channel on the 16 foreground layers)
Quicktime HAP Alpha (with alpha channel on the 16 foreground layers)
If you require these animations encoded using another codec please contact us.
If you have ever wanted to try video projection mapping then this animation pack combined with video projection mapping software is the perfect thing to get you started creating professional looking visuals shows .